FKSCC Bourbon Bake-Off
Time & Location
About the Event
Doors open at 10:30am. Program begins at 11 am.
FKSCC BOURBON BAKE OFF
REGULATIONS AND ENTRY FORM
Enter to win this year’s BOURBON BAKE OFF on 8 February, 2022
DUE NLT: 4 FEB
All FKSCC members are eligible to enter. All goods must be made in a HOME kitchen. No professional kitchens. Obviously, your entry MUST include BOURBON as an ingredient.
We will only take the first 5 submitted entry forms for each category. So be sure to get your form submitted early.
*CAKE This includes, but not limited to single or multi-layer cakes, cupcakes, bundt cakes etc. (if you make cupcakes you MUST provide 2 dozen)
*PIE baked, hand and no bake pies (fruit, custard, pudding etc)
*COOKIES/DESSERT BARS (MUST provide 2 dozen)
*CANDIES/MISCELLANEOUS This includes bourbon balls and the like. (MUST provide 2 dozen) If your submission doesn’t fit in another category, place it here. We may move it to another category if necessary.
To enter fill out the form when you purchase your mixer registration or submit to email@example.com or 253 314 6779
- Mixer Member Participant$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Vendor Member and Participant$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Vendor Non-Member Participant$45+$1.13 Service fee$45+$1.13 Service fee0$0
- Vendor Member Non-Participant$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Vendor No Member NoParticipant$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0